Thursday, December 2, 2010

Exam Week

Countdown for the days STEP INTO HELL.
Hell?Yes,it means for me.Exam Hall=HELL.
A place that decide your future ,a place that prove your knowledge ...

Take 2 subj in this semester F6 and F7.Is a 3 hrs paper.Wats means for F6 and F7??
Well ,its a ACCA paper.
F6 stand for Malaysian Taxation and
F7 stand for International Financial Reporting.

Had been stay at home and preparing for it since last few week...
No party ,No gathering ,No movie.
No working ,No shopping...
Its totally bored.
Besides of revision its stil revision...
oh god,my life are full of revision...

WA BEH TAHAN LIAO~~
I'M BORED~~

So i give myself a half day leave today.
Went to cake house and bought a piece of cake and
Went to coffee house and dabao a cup of coffee...
Lie on the sofa and watch my movie THE MENTALIST ^^

And do the thing watever i like esp blogging~~
 

U are nt wrong...This is JASMINE CHAI.
I owaz tell my sister :"When i mk up my colleague cnt recognize me  ,When i dint make up the photographer and model cnt recognize me"
Some1 mayb din c hw i look if i din mk up b4..And this is hw i look^^

 3 style of spec...
im nw wearing the middle 1..its my superior old spec...
Coz the other 2 spoil aldy...too bad spoil at this time...
My mum owaz scold me : i duno hw u wear ur spec 1 ar!1 year u change 3 spec aldy...blur blur blur
Okie mum i wil tk care of my spec aft i mk a new 1...

 VICTORY...VICTORY VICTORY

Essential oil...
Bought frm Blue Scents (QB) 
Love it so much..Its accompany me all the way.
Its help to release our stress ,reduce insomnia ,reduce hot-tempered...
May Try it...U will fall in LOVE to it^^

Tats my day...Time to tk dinner nw...After dinner pak pia again..
GAMBATEH NEH!!! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment