Wednesday, November 10, 2010

-*MY FIRST BLOG IN MY SINGLE LIFE*-

May be some one are wondering why i put '' MY SINGLE LIFE '' as my blog tittle..
I think u get what I think right.YEA,honey im bec to my single life since last week.....
And now I think I'm qualified to be a single nobles ladies.

For those who noe me pls dun ask me why do we break up, For those who duno me
also pls dun ask me why...If u are happy vif my news please do cheers up with me...
Coz I'm bec to my life ,is My SINGLE life...

My life.Wat kind of life i ever have when i'm in single status .A life that are owaz in freedom ,
without restraint ,without burden ,without tears and without sad. A life owaz full of party and
gathering w/ friend ,a life tat i can do watever i wan to do and a life tat i can continue to write my blog.

NOV would be the first month of my SINGLE life .But this SINGLE noble ladies JAS are
pity busy on this month .Ladies JAS are not working in this month .Applying study leave and unpaid leave for my full time job and stop all my photoshooting on this month. Coz im FULL of  REVISION class and BZ on preparing my exam on this cuming DECEMBER .

So ,C u guys after exam lu....^^

2 comments: