Friday, January 7, 2011

Penang one day trip♥


Planed to have a Penang 1 day trip since last few week ago...
And finally ,we have it in last weekend
With:
Driver:Xin Yi
Tour guide:Lam Hf and Lady Jas
Attended person:Lam Yj and Lam Hf

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I would like said I HV FALL IN LOVE TO PENANG VERY MUCH♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We hd do research b4 we go to penang ,and Lam Yd bring her board band and laptop to google maps....
grab picture frm fion blog^^
We are actually plan to go Tropical fruit farm as our first station to visit,but we found air terjun when we are on our way to tropical fruit farm.Its Surprising me..I love it so much....Its a place somewhere like Sun Wu Kong stay(孙悟空)wow....Besides, there have few fruit stall beside the road...In this season we stil can Found durian there leh!!!
And after tat we went to♥ bao sheng yuan...(is a private durian farm)
 ♥Next station ,Tripocanal fruit farm RM28 per-entry .
♥DAM


♥TROPICAL SPICE FARM♥

♥BATU FERINGGI BEACH
♥STRAIT QUAY

♥CHEONG FATT TZE MANSION
♥NYONYA HOUSE
♥ZHOU BRIDGE

More picture please visit my facebook.TQ


And this is my day ,my lovely day♥

No comments:

Post a Comment